Monday 27 May 2013

Mondays, cats with fiddles and lost sheep!

Here's some entries into CJs I've just finished. First of all is the You're Having A Laugh CJ and the entry this month was "The Truth About Mondays". Gill will be keeping the finished article on her desk at work and it's full of funnies about Mondays. So here's my addition:


The background is a mix of neocolors, inktense blocks and Dylusions stamps

Next is a fab CJ that's now coming to an end called Storybook. This month the CJ was all about Nursery Rhymes. I chose Hey Diddle Diddle and Little Bo Peep for my entries:





I painted the background and made all the characters using my silhouette portrait. I added Dylusions grass and flowers coloured in with Pro-markers and created the writing and background in Craft Artist 2





I found these lovely backgrounds at the Port Sunlight Happy Stampers show and thought they fit this theme well. The characters are all octopodes coloured with pro-markers. I used a craft knife to cut parts of the background so I could put the sheep behind the imagery




As I cross one lot off my to do list, another lot presents itself. The work of a crafter is never done.... thankfully :o) Keep Crafting. Sian xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment