Monday 3 June 2013

Inchies and Twinchies

Another swap on UKS... the return of inchies and twinchies. This time I was pleased to see some themed options including Rainbow inchies and twinchies and Storybook themed ones. I opted for Violet inchies and twinchies, green twinchies and in the storybook group Beauty and the Beast inchies and Humpty Dumpy twinchies. And here they are:

Beauty and the Beast inchies:


I used black card, an Octopode rose and promarkers



Humpty Dumpty:


Another Octopode image coloured with promarkers, 
a dylusions and paint background, promarker and gelly roll border



My Violet inchies:



More Octopode images, each flower is half inch to an inch tall and very finickity to cut out... 
The letters are digital octopode, printed out and coloured in:



My Violet Twinchies:



It may not surprise you by now that this is yet another Octopode image, pre-coloured this time.



And finally my "green" twinchies. The background looks lighter in real life.



Thanks for looking. Keep Crafting. Sian xxx

2 comments: