Sunday 16 June 2013

Such a perfect day...

It's my turn to host the weekly challenge on UKScrappers. My challenge criteria is:

"Music and lyrics mean a great deal to my husband and I - specifically music to Gareth and lyrics to me so for 5 points please include some lyrics and for another 5 points please include some musical notes on your LOs

I've always included my tattoos in my challenges and this time is no exception. I have a tattoo of some symbols on my back of which only I know the meaning. Therefore please include some hidden journaling for 10 points. I'd love to see creative ways to include this on LOs.

Finally to continue with my alternative theme, hubby has just got a new piercing. I've had my fair share of piercings but they don't seem to like me. I think metal is best kept off my face and on the scrapbook page so for the final 10 points please use some metal on your LO."

And here are my examples:

Paper Layout:






I used a metal tab:


And my swing photo, "swings" forward to reveal hidden journaling which doubles as my lyrics:

"Like a bird above the trees
Gliding gently on the breeze
I wish that all my life I'd be
Without a care and flying free"



Digi Sample:


A day spent around the beautiful Lake Iseo near Lake Garda:



There is journaling behind the large set of photos:


Used "Perfect Day" by Lou Reed lyrics and at the bottom right is "Sea Lyrics" by Smith and Mighty:

"Sky reflected ocean, submerged in blue 
Reflecting me and you and everybody 
Sea of sparkling sunlight we wash away 
Begin another new day"

If you want to take part head over to UKScrappers


 photo SunshineSignature_zps54dc7c4f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment