Saturday 28 September 2013

MiniBook

The lovely Heidi on UKScrappers hosted an Inspirational Minibook swap and added an extra group for a cheeky quotes book too. I made one set of pages for the inspirational book and two sets of pages for the cheeky quotes book. Here are my pages:



For the inspirational book I chose to use my gorgeous new die from Tim Holtz of a crescent moon and stars. I cut 8 pages in white glitter card and made two pages from matt silver mirror card and added them all to black glitter card to suggest the starry night sky. I created the quote on Craft Artist 2 using a handwriting font and material from the Night Garden digikit.

My Cheeky Quote book pages were slightly different:












and my second quote:
 










I sprayed an A3 sheet of white card with a rainbow of Dylusions inks, then cut them up into 4 x 4 pages. Once they were cut I added stencils, stamps, my new favourite toy... texture paste which stays dimensional when you scrape it through a stencil/mask and remove the mask. I've used Dylusions quotes coloured in with promarkers - on the first set I've used another Dylusions stamp for the legs in heels and added various washi tapes and on the second set I paired the quote with an image from Joanna Sheen's very funny Viva La Diva craft CD. Finally I drew a black line around the edge using a black promarker.

 photo SunshineSignature_zps54dc7c4f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment