Friday 16 August 2013

TV Quotes

My second to last entry in the "You're Having A Laugh" circle journal on UKScrappers, the theme being quotes from the big or little screen. I chose the series of my twenties... Buffy the Vampire Slayer. For me at the time there was nothing more epic than the Buffy and Angel love story and so I chose one of many quotes which will be well-known to fans everywhere...


The Octopode characters reminded me of Buffy and Angel. In the episode, Fear Itself, the gang go to a Halloween party and Buffy dresses as Little Red Riding Hood and looks just like the vampire girl (whose fangs I removed using Craft Artist) and the dark haired vampire boy could be a whimsical Angel

The background is Dylusions inks, various stencils and stamps and a border added with Faber-Castell black and gold Pitt pens. The moon is from the Night Garden digikit made transparent with the Buffy logo over the top. The writing was done with black, blue and metallic black pens for Angel to represent darkness and white and pink gellyrolls for Buffy to represent the light.


 photo SunshineSignature_zps54dc7c4f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment