Thursday 10 January 2013

Tick tock...

The theme for the January Card Swap on UKS is time/clocks with added options of leaving white space and adding steampunk elements. I chose an Octopode digi stamp as my main image incorporating both steampunk and time/clocks. Here's my finished card:


I coloured the clock with Satin, Aubergine and Ice Grey ProMarkers, used aubergine and cream pearl cards to mat and layer, cut grey cogs out with a Stampin' Up! punch, cut purple cogs out with a Tim Holtz die then printed the sentiment from Craft Artist using a weathered background and purple font. Here they are all together:


I enjoyed making these very much and look forward to February's card swap. Keep Crafting - Sian xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, lovely. Hope I get one of those! Crino xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sian they are gorgeous love them, never thought of doing a card swap? mmmm might have to have a think on that - although I always claim I'm no card maker

    ReplyDelete