Wednesday 2 January 2013

Colour my world

Part of the From the Ashes CJ on UKScrappers, this gorgeous book was called Colour My World and we were asked to do two layouts showing what colours we wear. My first thoughts were purple! I love purple everything including clothes.  I usually wear purple with black and particularly like them when they are striped as it's definitive of a rock look. Here's my purple and black page:


I used dylusions spray and stamps and the image is a Kenny K download - Vikki Lee Vicious

For my second colour I went with something I love to wear more as an accessory - silver. I love silver rings, necklaces, silver designs on black clothes - again to fit in with the fact that I love rock music and I love the rock chick look and black and silver fit in with that again.



I used some fab spiderweb silver card I have, a grungeboard skull and black card with silver pen.

This was a fab journal to work in, beautifully made and I'm sure it will look even more amazing when it's completed with all the colours it has in it :) Keep Crafting. Sian xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sian they are both fabulous layouts - loving the purple one in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple too!
    Natasha / teeshirt

    ReplyDelete