Monday 15 October 2012

Art Journals

After an upsetting weekend art journaling has been very therapeutic. I was glad I had a background ready to journal on. I made this:



I went to a 12 hour crop on Saturday and was pleased to make my first ever calendar page as demonstrated by Kate Crane. It's far from perfect but for a first attempt I'm really pleased.


I was going to do them slightly differently initially (as shown below)


but after watching Kate Crane's DVD and seeing a whole book of the kind that she does it really did look so amazing that I thought I would try that for a while. I do like both though. Sian xx


1 comment:

  1. Oh Sian your calendar pages are gorgeous - sending you hugs on your art journal page, break the silence, just do it gently!

    ((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete