Wednesday 19 September 2012

Peacocks

Well I didn't think I would be doing two posts in one night but miracles DO happen!

I've just finished my tags for the September Tag Swap on UKScrappers. The general theme in 2012 is "trendy tags" and the host Leanne aka lovely leanie is choosing themes that are on trend this year. In September that theme is PEACOCKS - limes, purples and teals. All my favourite colours!!! I turned once again to my beloved Dylusions sprays - fresh lime, crushed grape and vibrant turquoise. I also added distress inks over the top in salty ocean, dusty concord, pine needles and shabby shutters.






I stamped over the inked backgrounds with a stamp I'm purchasing off leanie... I haven't paid her yet :o).... I love all the different fonts on it and its about friendship.



Etsy has been my friend recently and I've been looking at a lot of digital images. I bought the peacock inchy bottlecaps you can see on the tags and I also bought some collage words with quotes on that I really like and I've matted onto turquoise and purple mirri. I added purple and turquoise ribbon as a final touch. They are so pretty I may just stroke them for a while before posting them off!

1 comment: