Thursday 23 August 2012

Decorated Notebook

How many crafters love stationary? Yes me too!!! So when I saw the decorated notebook swap on UKScrappers I had to join, my very own personalised notebook what's better than that? Not much! This was a direct swap and I was very pleased to get Chris aka scrapnanny whose likes were Tim Holtz, grunge, art journaling, graphic 45 and 7 gypsies.... yummy! Her dislikes were peeloffs, crows, people with one eye?? and cutesy. I happened to possess some gorgeous graphic 45 communique papers perfect for a notebook. I found decorating the book thoroughly enjoyable. Here it is...


The front is decorated with graphic 45 papers, lace, grungy flowers and a lock I'd been saving for something special...







The back is decorated with graphic 45 and 7 gypsies papers, more lace and flowers:





One of the graphic 45 papers had a spine length pen which I cut out and it fit perfectly here:




I hung cream ribbon through the notebook adding a key on one end and a 
Tim Holtz pin with "ideas" on it to the other end...





Inside the front and back I added more graphic 45 images:



Then finally inside I left these 3 journaling notes free for Chris to put anywhere. They came from the Graphic 45 Ladies Diary paper I bought:


I hope she likes it as much as I enjoyed making it. Sian xx



1 comment:

  1. stunning, well done you your swapee will be thrilled I'm sure

    ReplyDelete