It has been brought to my attention that I haven't blogged for a while, so if you're reading Rebecca, yes you are to thank for this post :o)
Craft wise I have a lot on at the moment, and ME wise I feel terrible. The two obviously don't mix so when it comes to blogging what I've done that really is bottom of the pile. But as I like to look at other blogs its nice for others to be able to see my stuff too.
Im currently doing:
- A tag swap - theme "hexagons"
This is the backgrounds (though I re-did the last one)
First tag is called, "Someone else's eyes"
Second tag is called, "The Bad Daughter"
The last tag is called, "A teenage philosophy"
Im also participating in:
- An ATC swap - theme "Alice in Wonderland" - to be blogged once they are finally finished
- A frame swap - each person uses a Tim Holtz configurations box or similar and decorates it in their partners theme.
and a number of circle journals (CJs)
- A Rock themed CJ
- A general themed circle journal
- A pair journal (like a CJ but there's only two of you) the journals are called "Turn it up!" and "Attitude".
- 2 art journal CJs - the theme for my first one is "word play" I will list words in the front of the journal and its up to each person to choose one or more words and create an art journal page based on the word(s)
I've also finished my first ever piece of "mail art". This involves creating a postcard in any shape or style and sending through the post "naked" ie not covered up so the postman can see it, to a person on a list specifically created for this type of art.
Well I think that might be it... feels like I've forgotten something.... Im sure it will come back to me. In the meantime here are the tags i did for the April "whatever" tag swap...
I've nearly finished a few other things so hopefully it won't be too long until I blog again...