In Craft Stamper one side was patterned paper and the other was more decorative and embellished so working along those lines I decorated one side first:
I added the smaller panels matted onto black cardstock at the end as I felt the panels looked a bit flat. On the other side I covered the panels with a background paper from the digi kit Robot Rust available at Daisytrail for Craft Artist. Then I added inked and embossed steampunk embellishments.
I took plenty of photos but haven't got the hanging of lighting on my camera yet. The first shot was taken with the flash on which on the camera screen looked a lot better. The second shot was without the flash. The first picture shows the colour more realistically.
I attached the panels with metal eyelets and copper wire.
Finally I made a card for my swapee:
Thankfully I've heard from her and she likes it. Phew!