The December Tag Swap for UKScrappers had a great theme - use turquoise, be inspired by jewellery and NO CHRISTMAS!!! Perfect! I enjoyed thinking about them and I enjoyed the process of creating them. Here they are:
1. Create Your Own Beauty - the first "create" was embossed with turquoise powder the second one I've added height with pinflair as you can see in the second photo
2. Bliss is a State of Mind. I created a "necklace" using Lapis Lazuli ultra thick embossing powder (wow) used three coats and then stamped Bliss in the middle.
3. Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Stampotique stamp
4. Unique is a diamond in the rough.
Stampotique stamp was embossed with indigo wow powder
5. Guardian. Created a guardian angel necklace with gems and charms
6. Create your own Riches. Used the same technique as above with the lapis lazuli powder. The background is tattered angels seven seas chalkboard mist.