Thursday 1 December 2011

Maze Book Swap

Anothe swap for UKScrappers. This time using the free stamp from Craft Stamper mag. We stamped 14 faces colouring them how we wished then we received different faces back from everyone in our group. Here are mine before I sent them. They look gold but in fact 5 were silver, some were copper and the rest gold:














I uesd WOW embossing powders in silver, copper and gold, some regular, some super fine and some ultra thick. Then i coloured some in with pro-markers.

When I received the faces back I put them in my maze book. We were supposed to make a cover but one particular design looked so good as a cover that I left the cover off. Here's the finished book:






















All so different but all so gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment