Monday 26 May 2014

Handmade Project Life Cards

A great idea for a swap m UKScrapper, handmade project life cards. 
We had to make ten 3x4 cards and 5 4x6 cards. I made two sets and here they are:

I stuck to the same colour palette for each set. The first set I used red, orange and yellow.

This card is distress paint dabbers and an Indigo Blu stamp


The background on this card is created with pan pastels and an Inkylicious stamp, stamped in versamark


This card is Dylusions sprays, Dylusions stamp and Stampington washi tape



For my second set I chose pinks and purples. I used some Messy Head card for the first 5 on which I stamped a Lavinia fairy in black archival and the word wish in momento angel pink.


This card is plain white painted with lilac and jasmine pink Luminarte Silks, in real life you can see the lovely sheen and shimmer on it.


Finally this white card was sprayed with Dylusions ink then stamped with Lavinia's Believe, a fairy and stars


Looking forward to receiving some different ones back.

 photo SunshineSignature_zps54dc7c4f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment