Wednesday 27 March 2013

Spread your wings

The overall theme of the March card swap over on UKScrappers this month was "The Borrowers". The idea being not to buy anything but to use some of the fab stuff that is out there already. The main remit was to use one or all of the sketches provided by Craft Stamper in their March issue which can be seen here. They are ALL gorgeous but I have to say my favourite was the one in the bottom right hand corner. We could also optionally download any of the free vintage images found at Craft Stamper online and finally we had to only use what we had - no buying new stuff!!!

Here's my take on it:



I used turquoise ribbon on a couple and purple on the rest. I downloaded the music sheet from Craft Stamper, coloured it purple in Craft Artist, printed it out and ripped it. I attached it to Stampin' Up! purple card. I stamped the flying moon king stamp which I bought from Ali-Craft at a craft show one year, and coloured it with turquoise, marine, lilac and orchid promarkers. The quote is another favourite from Dylusions which I stamped on white card and coloured in with turquoise/marine promarkers.

Keep Crafting! Sian :o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment