Thursday 13 December 2012

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

The theme for the UKS December Card Swap is quick and easy cards - the idea being that Christmas can be a very stressful time of year and we don't want to add to it... plus time is short and the post is crazy so the quicker the better! As it happens I attended a class at Art From the Heart called quick and easy cards where we made cards with my favourite stamps... Dylusions. I came home and made 6 cards using what I'd learned and here they are:







I love how miserable the frog loves lol - my favourite thing about the class was learning how to make the backgrounds. We made two huge backgrounds then cut them all down and they all look different. It's something I will be using again and again :) Keep Crafting. Sian xx

No comments:

Post a Comment