Saturday 17 November 2012

Getting Jiggy Wi' It...

It seems like an age since I was at Port Sunlight picking up 12 grey board jigsaws for Karen so she could organise an altered jigsaw swap and that's probably because this swap has taken ages. I got fed up after a while and put it aside until last night when I decided I was going to finish it if it killed me! We all picked a month of the year - mine April - and had to create 12 pieces in that style so when we get all of them back we will have a complete jigsaw with a piece for every month.

I decided to go bright and do an Octopode Easter/Spring scene. I sprayed the back with Dylusions spray and for some insane reason decided to add 11 elements to each piece which meant cutting out 132 quite small octopode pieces - that's what drove me insane - that and the fact that my ink kept smudging under the promarkers until I changed to a lesser quality white card and found sanity again. 

So here they are with my blood sweat and tears included for free - :oD




Looking forward to receiving the completed jigsaw back - Keep Crafting - Sian xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment