Tuesday 12 June 2012

Neverending Love...

I quite often make cards for people in work and most recently I was asked to make an anniversary card for someone. Knowing they were twilight fans I went with black, red and white and after finding a quote that said, "Love begins in a moment, grows over time and lasts for eternity" I decided to go with a neverending card which both fit quite nicely with the vampire theme. I'd never made one before and made a few duds before finally getting it right. To make it is easy but it takes time to decorate it.

On the front I wrote true love stories never end... to fit in with the theme of the neverending card. So here's some piccies:







Hubby and I really liked this card so I may be making another one for us :o) Hopefully the recipients liked it.

I've had 4 more orders today so I may be sharing more cards soon...

Siân

1 comment:

  1. I would never have the courage to make a never ending card but this one is beautiful and so appropriate for a vampire/Twilight theme.

    ReplyDelete